Thursday, December 27, 2007

NFL - Finally the pain is over

I know several of these teams don't have much to play for, but I'm asking you guys if you think they should be dogs anyway. I like the team with the points next to em.

CAR @ TB+3 who cares if TB doesn't have much to play for, CAR is DOO-DOO.

DAL +9 @ WAS Will the pokes (and jerry) REALLY let their #1 rival beat them by 10, even with starters on the bench?

JAX +6.5 @ HOU Jax would need to sit a LOT of their O line for this to be a houston win by 7.

SEA +1.5 @ ATL see carolina logic. atlants is worse. i think atlants is the worst team in the league.

i like these non playoff team matchups separately from the stars are sitting reasons:

CIN @ MIA +2.5 Cinci doesn't give a crap, Miami is playing hard to win a game, and Cin ain't really that tough.

NO -2 @ CHI Chi is starting Kyle. Orton. I just don't think they can score enough to keep up with NO unless I've missed a memo about the saints sitting everyone somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.