Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Last shot at college

Well we're just crashing here at the end of the season, making your comments even more important. A good discussion and a good consesns will make this final week a strong finish!

I'm going to pick EVERY game right now, we'll talk about them, and then at the end of the week I'll post the final picks that are worth playing.

VaTech -4.5 @ BC = BC does not like defenses that are aggressive, and their special teams are weak. BeamerBall is all about special teams and B-E-ing aggressive.

Tenn @ LSU -7.5 = At Knoxville, I would pick the Vols. I think LSU will win, but their D can give up points, and man can UT score them. In Atlanta though, I have to take the tigers. I'd like it a lot more at 6.5.

OrgSt @ Oregon off = Is the line up yet?

UCLA @ USC -20 = At USC, with no healthy UCLA QBs, with USC wanting to prove they're worthy of a Rose Bowl bid. Buh bye, Bruins.

BYU -14.5 @ SDSt = SD State is baaaaaaaad. BYU puts up poiiiiiiiiiiiiints.

Pitt @ WVu -28 = I hate lines this big. Say they're up 24 and put some starters on the bench? Of course, we saw what they did to UConn, and Pitt is doodoo compared to the Huskies.

OU @ Mizzou +3 = I love Bob Stoops, but I am blown away by Chase Daniels. I don't think OU's D can stop the Tigers from scoring any number of points, but certainly within 3 of the Sooners. Yes, I know they beat em before, but all the Mo is on Mizzou's side now.

AZ @ AZSt -6.5 = AZ has been coming on, but ASU handles them at home. I like this line.

Wash +13.5 @ Hawaii = The Rainbow Warriors can win, but not by 2 TDs. They have had close ones vs WAC foes, and even in an off year, the Huskies are still PAC 10 caliber.

No comments: