Thursday, October 11, 2007

Early look at the underpaid football players

I also like Arizona -4, Tenn +3.

San Diego has a BIG line to cover, and with Culpepper back and playing well that big line worries me a lot. Enough to lay off. Same with NYG vs Atl... on MNF, where games tend to be closer. I think that 1/2 point is huge. I have no hard stats to back this one up... the more research I do the more I think T is right. Just a bad feeling. What about Omenuraiertertuywa? Is he healthy again? Because without him I don't like NYG's defense much. He's probable, but I dunno what condition he's in. Anyone?

I freaking LOVE Auburn +3. I have no opinion on Louisville vs Cinci. I think T's prolly right about Cal, but lines as big as -14 scare me. I'm a bit of a vag that way. Boise st/Nev over sounds good, sounds REAL good, but I have done no research on their totals yet.

I really like Tech-9 vs A&M. By the way, it OPENED at -8... a fine example of jumping on a line EARLY. That point is pretty sweet to have.

SoCar -7 at NoCar at -105... best deal online. i like that bet A TON. spurrier angry about UK, Spurrier SMASH!

To recap from my early email this week:

t.u. -16 at Iowa state
bama -6 at ole miss
socar -6 at nocar
tech-8 hosting a&m
uga -7 at vandy
ecu +2 at utep

I will not bet t.u. or ecu. I like the other 4, though the tech line moved a point. So did the cocks' line.

No comments: