Monday, October 29, 2007

It's on TV.. so you have to bet it!

I'm going to be totally honest and say that I would never bet this football game if it was a Sunday noon game. I think I might end up switching to rubbing alcohol halfway through the game to kill the pain. It will most likely be a battle of wills, with Brett Favre needing to exercise his in the 3rd quarter.

This is what this game is going to look like:





All said and done, however, the Broncos are going to win this one. They seem to be clicking on all cylinders, while GB is not, and the one-dimensional Pack are going to eat it on the road. By 'it' I mean whatever the guy in the picture had for lunch for the past 10 years.

Broncos -3 Prediction: 24-17

2 comments:

Towelie said...

Well, I just saw the ESPN online 'poll' that said 65% of the public is on Green Bay to win STRAIGHT UP, so I am hereby doubling up on Denver.

Look at my results and act accordingly.

Towelie said...

I'm not going to go into detail in the comment section, lest I ruin the upcoming column on rigged MNF.